Airbrush Spray Tanning
Facelogic Spa Airbrush Spray Tanning
Airbrush spray tanning is the best and safest way to avoid skin damage, premature aging, sunspots and skin cancer which can all be caused by the sun’s harmful rays. Our expertly trained staff will apply the solution with an airbrush gun by hand to ensure a perfect tan every time.
South Seas® is the most widely recognized brand of high quality airbrush spray tanning solutions in the industry. South Seas® has been recognized by Hollywood’s elite, and was voted “Best of Beauty” by Allure magazine for three consecutive years. South Seas® Tahitian Tan solution delivers a flawless tan, with a perfect mahogany color for all skin types.
1 coat – members $25 / Guests $30
2 coats – members $30 / Guests $35
Spray Tan Memberships
6 for $119
12 for $199
Airbrush Spray Tanning Facts:
- The South Seas® Spray Tan is evenly applied by a trained professional in about five minutes.
- The South Seas® Spray Tan dries instantly, is not sticky, and will fade naturally.
- The active ingredient in all self-tanners is Dihydroxyacetone (DHA – made from sugar), is non-toxic and is FDA approved.
- There have been no reported side effects from DHA, however if you have had an allergic reaction to ANY self-tanner, abstain from spray tanning.
Preparing for your South Seas® Airbrush Spray Tan:
- Any waxing or shaving should be done the day before your spray tan.
- Manicures and pedicures should be done the day before your spray tan.
- The night before or morning of your tan, exfoliate with Bora Bora Body Polish (or another exfoliating scrub or loofah). Be sure to exfoliate your face, neck, decollete, knees, your entire leg, ankles, tops of feet, toes, entire arm, elbows, hands and knuckles. Exfoliating promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan.
- Do not apply any oil to your skin before your spray tan.
- It is OK to wear lotion the day of your spray tan – just make sure it is fully absorbed and does not leave an oily film on your skin.
- Bring a dark swimsuit or undergarments and flip flops to your session.
- Remove all makeup and wear your hair up.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to leave in (the cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing and washes out of most clothing) so you can go about your day worry-free.
Maintaining your South Seas® Airbrush Spray Tan:
- After your spray tan, avoid showering, swimming or heavy perspiring for 8 hours. It is important to not get wet during this time.
- Do not apply any moisturizer, oil or perfume until after your post-tanning shower. Doing so will prevent the tan from fully developing, leaving patchy areas where applied and may change the color of your tan in areas where applied.
- Use Bikini Island Body Wash while showering (avoid using bar soaps) and apply Moorea Moisturizer after. Hydrated skin will help prolong your tan; avoid using oil-based moisturizers as they may promote uneven and premature fading. You may see some bronzer wash down the drain which is normal; don’t scrub your skin, the bronzer will rinse off easily with water.
- Your spray tan will last over a week on your body; use Tahitian Tan Mist on your face, hands and feet as they will fade faster.
- Prolong your tan with Tahitian Tan Extender, especially if you’re in the water excessively.
- As DHA can be drying, use South Pacific Sunrise Coffee Scrub or Island Escape Citrus Sugar Scrub to smooth and hydrate your skin.