Raven Internet Marketing Tools announces the release of a new content tool featuring Scribe from Copyblogger Media.
Raven will demo the Scribe integration at Pubcon Las Vegas Oct. 16-18, 2012 and release it to customers on Oct. 23, 2012.
Scribe is the 23rd third-party data integration available in Raven.
“Copyblogger’s Scribe brings everything Raven could want in a content partner,” said Raven Chief Product Officer Jon Henshaw. “Users love the sophistication, ease of use and advice. With so much focus on quality content right now, Scribe makes an ideal addition for Raven customers.”
Scribe helps users write search engine optimized (SEO) content. The integration fills an important role in Raven’s strategy. Raven users will be to do all the following with content:
- Research target keywords
- Research URLs with competing content
- Write SEO content with Scribe
- Post content to a WordPress blog
- Share content via Facebook and Twitter
- Mark dates when new content published
- Find, capture and report on incoming links to the new content
- Analyze and compare changes in keyword rankings for their own website and competitors’ websites
Henshaw said the next steps with Scribe include better content traffic metrics from Google Analytics and reporting.
Category : Blog Posted on October 31, 2012