We are happy to announce that our new Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion machines have arrived. We will begin rolling out the new machines as well as some new facial add-on options in the coming weeks once everyone is trained on the new machines.
Our new machines will be replacing our current crystal microdermabrasion machines many of you have been accustomed to. The new machines feature a more aggressive professional grade microdermabrasion treatments similar to what you would find in a dermatologist office. If you liked the results from our previous machines your absolutely going to love the results from these new machines.
Below are some of the new facial and add-on treatments we will begin offering this month. Be sure to ask your esthetician about the new services on your next visit.
Microcurrent Bio Facelift
A Bio-ultimate facelift utilizes a technology called microcurrent, whereby a low level of electricity is gently delivered to the treatment area in order to trigger favorable chemical reactions at the skin’s cellular level, much like the body’s own natural electrical current.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of Microcurrent Bio Facelift include:
• Enhances natural callogen and elastin production
• Reduces damage caused by the sun
• Diminishes appearance of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
• Tones face and neck muscles by reducing the sagging of eyebrows, jowls, and chin
• Visibly reduces puffiness, firms and tones skin
• Reduces noticeable scars and pigment discoloration
• Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
• Hydrates and revitalizes skin for a softer and smoother feel
Photo Rejuvenation LED light Therapy
Get healthy, more youthful-looking skin. LED Photo Rejuvenation treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production for firmer skin, with a reduction in fine facial lines and wrinkles. It produces immediate, intermediate and long-lasting results through use of LED (light emitting diodes) that stimulate your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin. It’s like activating your skin’s own hidden repair system!
The Cosmetic Benefits Of LED Light Therapy include:
• Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
• Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
• Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
• Restores skin’s natural collagen production
• Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
• Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
• Increases circulation and moisture
• Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
• Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
• Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements
The Ultrasonic Wands produces a high frequency wave of 1MHz. These are waves that are invisible micro-vibrations that can penetrate deep within the cells, breaking down the calcified fatty deposits. This stimulates the release of toxins and waste products out of the cells and transfers them into the lymphatic system.
Ultrasonic treatment can be performed by itself or in conjunction with a microdermabrasion treatment session. When used with microdermabrasion, the absorption rate of topical vitamin-enriched gels is increased to 80%. This enables the skin to rejuvenate from within its deepest layers. When ultrasonic waves penetrate into the epidermis, they create a strong pressure through vibration to rid waste matter and to open the pores for a deep cleaning.
Hot and Cold Hammer Treatment
Hot and cold treatments are a wonderful way to augment your primary skin treatments, like microdermabrasion and microcurrent. The heat helps prepare the skin before treatment by opening pores, and the cold helps to finish your treatments by closing the pores locking in treatment results while also soothing the skin.
The cold/warm hammer is a wonderful addition to any service that can help with swelling, darkness under their eyes, migraines, sinuses or just to open and close their pores
Category : Blog Posted on January 4, 2015